When you pair the rich umami from a chargrilled steak, with the voluptuous taste of buttery lobster, you’re left with a real summertime winner.
Cook time: 30 Minutes with resting time
Serves: Serves 2 people as a main course
8-16 oz of bone in Steak of your choise
1 tin of Scouts Lobster
2 cups of mixed Seasonal veggies ( Asparagus, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Endive)
Salt to taste
Toasted Fennel seed and Peppercorns 50/50 to taste
1. Season your steak with salt and toasted fennel pepper.
2. Heat one side of your grill to high and sear the steak on either side for approximately 7-10 minutes depending on thickness and your desired doneness. Remove and let the steak rest.
3. Place a tin of Scout Lobster on the warm, unheated side of the grill and let it slowly come up to the same temperature as the resting steak.
4. While the steak is resting, grill some of your favourite seasonal vegetables and season with a bit of olive oil, salt and more fennel pepper.
5. Place the grilled vegetables on a platter, slice the steak into slices and garnish with the whole tin of Scout Lobster. Use it’s butter as your sauce.