Bacon. Cheese. LOBSTER. Need we say more? This delish dish makes for a hearty lunch (breakfast, or dinner) that’s sure to hit the spot. Pair with an ice cold beer, naturally.
Cook time: 1 hour
1 tin of Scout Lobster
4 medium sized russet or red skinned potatoes
100 grams of double smoked bacon slab, cut into bite sized pieces
50 grams of mozzarella
2 scallions, chopped
1 lemon’s worth of zest
¼ cup of full fat sour cream
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a fork, poke little holes in your potatoes. Roast them on your cookie sheet until they’re tender and fluffy. 45 minutes to 1 hour.
3. While your potatoes are cooking, render the fat out of your bacon in a medium sized frying pan.
4. Drain your Scout Lobster tin, making sure to reserve the liquid and meat separately.
5. Cut the potatoes in half, scoop out half, and mix it into a bowl, along with your lobster oil and butter.
6. Restuff the potatoes with the seasoned filling and top it with mozzarella and bacon.
7. Place your potatoes back into the oven until the cheese has melted, approximately 3-5 minutes.
8. Garnish with your sour cream, scallions, lobster and lemon zest.