For this delicious and dreamy appetizer, you will only need a few simple ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Serve to your friends alongside a bottle of bubbly.
Cook time: 20 Minutes
Serves: Serves 4-6 people as an appetizer
1 tin of Scout Lobster
1 package of Cream cheese at room temperature
½ cup of mixed soft herbs ( Dill, tarragon, parsley, basil)
Zest and Juice of one Lemon
Tools you will need:
Stainless steel bowl
1. In a stainless steel bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, drained and chopped Scout Lobster, fresh herbs and juice of one lemon.
2. Place into an ovenproof dish and cover with grated, aged white cheddar.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden on the edges.
4. Thinly slice your baguette and brush with the oil and butter from the tin.
5. Bake alongside the dip for approximately 7-10 minutes. Platter, garnish, and enjoy while hot.