Rich and creamy, this dish perfectly showcases Scout’s buttery, delicate lobster. Pair it with an unoaked Chardonnay.
Cook time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people as a main course
4 cups Chicken stock
1 cup 35%
2 cups Polenta
Salt to taste
1 tin of Scouts’ Lobster
1 cup of Grated aged white cheddar
Lemon to garnish (optional)
2 TBSP cold butter
Tools you will need:
Small stainless steel pot
1. In a medium sized pot, bring chicken stock and cream to a simmer. Season to taste.
2. Slowly whisk in your cornmeal, or stone ground polenta, until it begins to thicken.
3. Pour the polenta into an oven proof dish, and top with one tin of Scout Lobster and a generous amount of aged white cheddar.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until it’s bubbling and golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven, scoop a generous portion, and garnish with some more fresh cheddar and a little lemon wedge.